National Organizations and Resources
PA State Resources
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- PEAL Center – Helping Families of Children with Disabilities
- PaTTAN – Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network
- Pennsylvania Branch, International Dyslexia Association
- PA Education Law Center
- Disability Rights Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Dyslexia Screening and Early Literacy Intervention Pilot Program (ACT69)
- Pennsylvania Family Alliance
- Pennsylvania Client Assistance Program
- Parent to Parent of Pennsylvania
Parent Documents to Share
Below are links to our Call To Action Campaign for Pediatricians and Early Childhood Educators (ECE’s). Throughout 2019-2020, DDPA has been laying the foundation for many key advocacy and educational campaigns. Two such campaigns were developed by our Action Coordinators from the Education Committee. Early Childhood Educators and Pediatricians play a vital role in detecting early literacy education.
Please read, print, or download the letters below and share these letters and their resources with your local Early Childhood Centers and Pediatricians. Please share this letter far and wide on your own various social media sites.